Of ALL Supplements Tested, Only One Ranked at the Top For Immune System Support.
Independent University-Based in Vivo Side-by-Side Studies.
Beta Glucan Facts:
- Beta Glucan is an all-natural compound found in baker’s yeast, mushrooms, oats, barley and algae, as well as other sources.
- Beta Glucan is a long-chain polysaccharide; a complex carbohydrate similar to fiber.
- Beta Glucan has been researched for over 50 years in the finest universities and teaching hospitals in the world, including Harvard, McGill, Tulane, James Brown Cancer Center, Sloan Kettering, Johns Hopkins and by the U.S. Armed Forces.
- In Japan, PSK Krestin, a form of BG, is a licensed drug that has been used by physicians there for cancer treatment for nearly 30 years.
- Thousands of peer-reviewed studies, articles and reports have been published in medical journals about Beta Glucan.
- An article published in the 2007 Journal of American Nutraceutical Association listed only one BG as the “only relevant immunomodulator.”
- An excellent reference book on Beta Glucan is now in its 2nd printing – Beta Glucan: Nature’s Secret, by Vaclav Vetvicka, Ph.D. Dr. Vetvicka teaches at the University of Louisville. Dr. Vetvicka has studied Beta Glucan extensively for over 20 years. He is an expert in the field of immunology with over 200 published professional journal articles, 6 medical text books, and much more to his credit.
What does Beta Glucan do?
- Beta Glucan maintains and supports a healthy immune response by the unique activation of a key receptor (Complement Receptor 3) on the surface of immune cells.
- Beta Glucan derived from the cell wall of Baker’s Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) has been proven to have the highest biological activity of immune response of all available sources.
- Beta Glucan’s binding to CR3 (the Glucan Receptor) leads to a cascade of immune responses including but not limited to: an increase in phagocytosis, an increase in chemotaxis, an increase in white blood cell count (if suppressed) and finally it balances the immune response (th1 and th2).What about the Beta Glucan/Resveratrol/Vitamin C blend manufactured by A.J. Lanigan?
- In 1996, A.J. Lanigan began his research on what has become referred to as the #1 Ranked Immune Support Supplement. His compound is often mentioned in medical literature as Glucan 300.
- Prior to A.J.’s product (circa 1996), one 100 mg. capsule of Beta Glucan used in many university studies cost $198.00 (Sigma G5011). A.J. brought the cost down to less than cheap bottled water.
- Based on the increased percentage of immune response, the 300 product had already outperformed other immune compounds from around the globe. In side-by-side university studies, A.J.’s product has no peer.
- In 2011, A.J. introduced a very special blend, which is patent-protected and exclusively marketed by one company.
- This blend of A.J.’s is a combination of highly purified Beta 1, 3-D Glucan, Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed) and Vitamin C.
- The Beta Glucan/Resveratrol/Vitamin C blend created a synergistic effect that has launched his marketing company to the TOP. Nothing even comes close. Period. For those that want or need additional immune support a person need only to add his company’s 500 mg. highly purified Beta 1,3-D Glucan according to the label instructions.
- This blended product has now obtained its own independently proven benefits as a low dose solution for every healthy person that wants to support the immune system to help them stay healthy.
- A.J. Lanigan’s Beta Glucan is likely the MOST STUDIED in the WORLD. At the very least, there is no other Glucan that is more known and reported upon in the medical literature.
- A.J.’s new blend, like his stand alone Beta Glucan, is manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP facility (Good Manufacturing Practice) and is tested repeatedly throughout the process of manufacture plus pre and post bottling.Dosing is simple. You need only know the body weight and follow label instructions. Nothing else needs to be considered for healthy individuals. This, as with any supplement, should be reviewed with your pharmacist or your medical doctor after they review the medical literature. All Beta Glucan is NOT created EQUAL.
A.J. Lanigan’s Beta Glucan meets and/or exceeds USP (United States Pharmacopoeia). His blended product and the 500 mg. product have no known side effects and carry a G.R.A.S. safe rating by the FDA. Please refer to the detailed FAQ sheet for more information.
Above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.